My Ex - Dog

A man and his Dog

Why Is a Dog Man's Best Friend? | Wonderopolis

At least one member in any family wants to have a pet and they want to live with it. Just like that I'm also so curious to have a pet and wanted to be mine forever.

I don't know exactly my age was at that time, I steal one baby dog from his mother while sleeping. I kept it on my cycle front basket and covered with cloth to prevent to caught by parent dog. I don't know may be it is my biggest robbery you can say. As a kid I did not realized that it is a big mistake that I am separating a baby from mother.

At last, I reached my home, showed it to my mom and her reaction was like "ok, from today we got one more"🤐🤣. Fine, I gave hot water bath to that baby dog to just get rid of dirt from his skin, brought some biscuits & it got done good sleep.

That time, I was like Hurray...! got my pet & can't explain my happiness and after sometime the baby dog started crying relentlessly and haven't stopped even after 1 hour. I was like so worried that something happened to it and can't able to figure it out.

Then, my mother started saying "Only a mother can know about her children, No one can explain mother's love and no one can separate kids from their parents. You just separated a child from his mother. what you have done is wrong. We will buy a pet again please open the gates and leave the baby dog. you are a good boy isn't it..? ".

Here's a better way to convert dog years to human years ...

Then, I opened the gates, my Ex - pet started running and pooped In front of my home 😭😆 and reached his mother.

Finally, I realized that "you won't get what you want but you will get what you need".  you have to wait for it.
Motivational Quotes by Famous People - Lottoland.ie

Comments

Post a Comment